These earrings have a modern style and look quite unique and discreet.
They are crafted from:
- brass beads frames soccer brass tone 14.0mm( 4/8") x 6.0mm( 2/8");
- glass loose beads irregular green-blue AB color transparent faceted about 8.0mm( 3/8") x 8.0mm( 3/8");
- glass loose beads bicone purple faceted about 4.0mm( 1/8") x 4.0mm( 1/8");
- brass beads frames rhombus brass tone 9.0mm( 3/8") x 5.0mm( 2/8");
- gold plated open jump ring 3.5x0.7mm;
- gold plated ear wire hooks earring findings 18x18mm.
Overall length of the earrings (including the earwire) is almost 7.5 cm/2.95 inches and each weights 2 grams.
All items are shipped in gift-boxes.
Thank you for your visit.
Handmade Jewelry Care
Even the best-made, highest quality jewelry is delicate. If not handled properly, jewelry will break or become damaged. Handmade jewelry can be extra delicate, so a little extra care will allow it to last a lifetime.
Do not sleep, shower, bathe, swim, do dishes or household cleaning with chemicals. Tap, well, sea, and pool water all contain a variety of chemicals that can result in damage or excessive wear to metals and stones.
Do not exercise when wearing your jewelry. Sweat, tugging, pulling, and rough handling can result in broken links, wire, and thread.
Put your jewelry on after you have applied make-up, hair products, or perfumes. Repeated exposure to the chemicals in beauty products causes your jewelry to lose its sparkle and shine.
If you have any questions or comments please feel free to contact me and I will be happy to answer back.