Black glass bead and brass earrings
These "Black glass bead and brass" earrings are perfect for a Christmas gift or, why not, to wear them yourself in order to be the very special during the Christmas holidays.
They are composed of:
- brass beads frames rhombus brass tone 9.0mm( 3/8") x 5.0mm( 2/8");
- copper connectors findings rhombus light golden 18.0mm( 6/8") x 14.0mm( 4/8");
- gold plated open jump rings;
- gold plated ear wire hooks earring findings:
- brass beads frames triangle brass tone blank 12.0mm( 4/8") x 11.0mm( 3/8");
- imitation crystal glass beads, black color, faceted, diameter - 5mm.
Overall length of the earrings (including the earwire) is almost 7 cm/2.75 inches and each weights 2 grams.
Price: 12€ / 12.50$
Thank you for your visit.
All items are shipped in gift-boxes.
For more jewelry you can link to: www.etsy.com/shop/mihacreation?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Handmade Jewelry Care
Even the best-made, highest quality jewelry is delicate. If not handled properly, jewelry will break or become damaged. Handmade jewelry can be extra delicate, so a little extra care will allow it to last a lifetime.
Do not sleep, shower, bathe, swim, do dishes or household cleaning with chemicals. Tap, well, sea, and pool water all contain a variety of chemicals that can result in damage or excessive wear to metals and stones.
Do not exercise when wearing your jewelry. Sweat, tugging, pulling, and rough handling can result in broken links, wire, and thread.
Put your jewelry on after you have applied make-up, hair products, or perfumes. Repeated exposure to the chemicals in beauty products causes your jewelry to lose its sparkle and shine.
If you have any questions or comments please feel free to contact me and I will be happy to answer back.