Agate, coral and glass bead earrings
A pair of agate, coral and glass bead earrings that glows with subtle charm, a drop of cheerful colors that will make you love it.
These earrings have been crafted from:
- (Grade C) agate (dyed), chips beads;
- crystal glass loose beads, round, blue & red, faceted, crackle, about 8mm - diameter;
- red natural coral, 4mm diameter;
- natural agate; round beads, dyed, faceted, mixed color, diameter - 6mm;
- crystal glass loose beads flat round golden faceted (4x3 mm/ 0.15x0.11 inch);
- brass beads frames rhombus brass tone 9.0mm( 3/8") x 5.0mm( 2/8");
- gold plated ear wire hooks earring findings 18x18mm.
Overall length of the earrings (including the earwire) is almost 3.5 cm/1.37 inches and each weights 2 grams.
Price: 14.50€ / 15.50$
Thank you for your visit.
All items are shipped in gift-boxes.
For more jewelry you can link to: www.etsy.com/shop/mihacreation?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Handmade Jewelry Care
Even the best-made, highest quality jewelry is delicate. If not handled properly, jewelry will break or become damaged. Handmade jewelry can be extra delicate, so a little extra care will allow it to last a lifetime.
Do not sleep, shower, bathe, swim, do dishes or household cleaning with chemicals. Tap, well, sea, and pool water all contain a variety of chemicals that can result in damage or excessive wear to metals and stones.
Do not exercise when wearing your jewelry. Sweat, tugging, pulling, and rough handling can result in broken links, wire, and thread.
Put your jewelry on after you have applied make-up, hair products, or perfumes. Repeated exposure to the chemicals in beauty products causes your jewelry to lose its sparkle and shine.
If you have any questions or comments please feel free to contact me and I will be happy to answer back.