Sparkledust bead necklace
This sparkledust bead necklace has a modern and exciting design, making it be an eye catching and wished , as well.
This necklace is fun and cheerful to wear! It can be dressy or worn with a T-shirt and looks great both ways.
It has been crafted from:
- sparkledust round beads, green color, 8 and 3 mm - diameter;
- glass loose beads, irregular, purple AB color, transparent, faceted, about 8.0mm( 3/8") x 8.0mm( 3/8");
- (Grade B) tourmaline (natural) loose beads irregular mixed, about 12mm x 5mm ( 4/8" x 2/8") - 5mm x 4mm ( 2/8" x 1/8");
- (Grade B) coral (natural & dyed) loose beads, cylinder, deep red, about 4mm( 1/8") x 2mm( 1/8");
- natural jade (dyed), colorful, about 4 mm - diameter;
- gold plated lobster parrot clasp;
- copper spacer bead rectangle, gold plated; approx:25mm x2mm(1" x 1/8");
- gold plated extension chain (50x3mm/1.96x0.11 inch).
The details of the necklace:
- length: from 50.5 cm/ 19.88 inches to 55.5 cm / 21.85 inches;
- weight: 16grams.
Price: 45€ /48$
Thank you for your visit.
All items are shipped in gift-boxes.
For more jewelry you can link to: www.etsy.com/shop/mihacreation?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Handmade Jewelry Care
Even the best-made, highest quality jewelry is delicate. If not handled properly, jewelry will break or become damaged. Handmade jewelry can be extra delicate, so a little extra care will allow it to last a lifetime.
Do not sleep, shower, bathe, swim, do dishes or household cleaning with chemicals. Tap, well, sea, and pool water all contain a variety of chemicals that can result in damage or excessive wear to metals and stones.
Do not exercise when wearing your jewelry. Sweat, tugging, pulling, and rough handling can result in broken links, wire, and thread.
Put your jewelry on after you have applied make-up, hair products, or perfumes. Repeated exposure to the chemicals in beauty products causes your jewelry to lose its sparkle and shine.
If you have any questions or comments please feel free to contact me and I will be happy to answer back.