Natural agate and freshwater pearl necklace
The design of the natural agate and freshwater pearl necklace has a modern feel and looks quite unique without making a fuss. Whatever you wear or be at work or a party let it do its job to brighten your outfit. It will make you stand out wherever you will be.
This necklace features:
- (Grade B) natural freshwater cultured pearl beads, semi baroque, white, about 9mm-10mm - diameter;
- freshwater round pearl beads, white, 4mm - diameter;
- sterling silver lobster claw clasp, with jump ring, silver, 12x5x2mm;
- sterling silver jump rings;
- (Grade B) agate (dyed) Calabash beads, dark red, about 25mm x 8mm(1" x 3/8").
Approximate length is approx. 40.5 cm/ 15.94 inches and its weight is 29 grams.
Price: 45€ / 50.71$
Thanks for your visit.
For more jewelry you can link to: www.etsy.com/shop/mihacreation?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Handmade Jewelry Care
Even the best-made, highest quality jewelry is delicate. If not handled properly, jewelry will break or become damaged. Handmade jewelry can be extra delicate, so a little extra care will allow it to last a lifetime.
Do not sleep, shower, bathe, swim, do dishes or household cleaning with chemicals. Tap, well, sea, and pool water all contain a variety of chemicals that can result in damage or excessive wear to metals and stones.
Do not exercise when wearing your jewelry. Sweat, tugging, pulling, and rough handling can result in broken links, wire, and thread.
If you have any questions or comments please feel free to contact me and I will be happy to answer back.