Combination of freshwter pearl necklace
The combination of freshwater pearl necklace is a real delights for those who love pearls. A lovely piece that works well with any outfit: jeans and a tee shirt , a pretty summer dress or even an evening dress.
Not to mention it is so comfortable to wear and never know you have it on your neck.
This necklace features:
- natura, dyed freshwater cultured pearl, baroque, mauve and green, about 11mm x 8mm - 6mm x 6mm;
- coral (natural) loose beads cylinder deep red about 4.0mm (1/8") x 2.0mm (1/8");
- natural, dyed freshwater cultured pearl, ova,l gray, about 10mm x8mm( 3/8" x 3/8") - 8mm x7mm( 3/8" x 2/8");
- natural, dyed freshwater cultured pearl, semi baroque, black, about 5mm-6mm.
- sterling silver spring ring clasp.
- length: about 53.5 cm (21.06 inches);
- weight 37 grams.
Price: 56.70€ / 64.63$
Thank you for your visit.
All items are shipped in gift-boxes.
For more jewelry you can link to: www.etsy.com/shop/mihacreation?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Handmade Jewelry Care
Even the best-made, highest quality jewelry is delicate. If not handled properly, jewelry will break or become damaged. Handmade jewelry can be extra delicate, so a little extra care will allow it to last a lifetime.
Do not sleep, shower, bathe, swim, do dishes or household cleaning with chemicals. Tap, well, sea, and pool water all contain a variety of chemicals that can result in damage or excessive wear to metals and stones.
Do not exercise when wearing your jewelry. Sweat, tugging, pulling, and rough handling can result in broken links, wire, and thread.
Put your jewelry on after you have applied make-up, hair products, or perfumes. Repeated exposure to the chemicals in beauty products causes your jewelry to lose its sparkle and shine.
If you have any questions or comments please feel free to contact me and I will be happy to answer back.