Amethyst, jade and agate bracelet
With this amethyst, jade and agate bracelet you will stand out everywhere you go. It's so delicate, unique in design and versatile enough that you can wear it with the most elegant dress up to a casual outfit.
- natural jade beads, dyed, round, colorful, diameter 8mm;
- (Grade C) agate (dyed), chips beads;
- (Grade B) orange agate (natural) loose beads, round, about 8.0mm - diameter;
- (Grade B) tourmaline (natural) loose beads irregular mixed, about 12mm x 5mm ( 4/8" x 2/8") - 5mm x 4mm ( 2/8" x 1/8");
- crystal glass loose beads, color red, faceted, about 8mm( 3/8") x 7mm( 2/8");
- (Grade A) amethyst (natural) loose beads round, dark purple, about 6.0mm - diameter;
- sterling silver lobster parrot clasp.
Bracelet details: 19 cm/7.48 inches long and weights 23 grams.
Price: 53€ /56,50$
Without nickel or lead.
Thanks for your visit.
This bracelet goes perfectly with a matching necklace which is not included but available for purchase here: www.etsy.com/shop/mihacreation?ref=hdr_shop_menu
If you have any questions or comments please feel free to contact me and I will be happy to answer back.
Handmade Jewelry Care
Even the best-made, highest quality jewelry is delicate. If not handled properly, jewelry will break or become damaged. Handmade jewelry can be extra delicate, so a little extra care will allow it to last a lifetime.
Do not sleep, shower, bathe, swim, do dishes or household cleaning with chemicals. Tap, well, sea, and pool water all contain a variety of chemicals that can result in damage or excessive wear to metals and stones.
Do not exercise when wearing your jewelry. Sweat, tugging, pulling, and rough handling can result in broken links, wire, and thread.
Put your jewelry on after you have applied make-up, hair products, or perfumes. Repeated exposure to the chemicals in beauty products causes your jewelry to lose its sparkle and shine.