Coral, black agate, crystal quartz and glass bead necklace
If you like to be a free spirit and to perk up your wardrobe with a splash and vivid color, please try the coral, black agate, crystal quartz and glass bead necklace. It tries to combine through its original and unique design all your deepest wishes and your desire to be gorgeous and self-confident.
- (Grade B) Coral (natural & dyed), teardrop beads, deep red, about 8mm( 3/8") x 4mm( 1/8");
- glass beads, irregular brass & purple transparent, faceted, about 5.0mm( 2/8") x 5.0mm( 2/8");
- natural agate, black, round, faceted, diameter - 3mm;
- crystal quartz, light blue and green, faceted, bicone, diameter - 4mm;
- brass beads, frames triangle, brass tone blank, 12.0mm( 4/8") x 11.0mm( 3/8");
- oxidized chain, silver color, 8x6mm/ 0.31x0.23inch;
- a toggle clasps, form S were used to create this one-of-a-kind necklace.
Its length is about 47 cm / 18.50 inches long.
Price: 26.20€ /32.22$
Thank you for your visit.
All items are shipped in gift-boxes.
For more jewelry you can link to: www.etsy.com/shop/mihacreation
Handmade Jewelry Care
Even the best-made, highest quality jewelry is delicate. If not handled properly, jewelry will break or become damaged. Handmade jewelry can be extra delicate, so a little extra care will allow it to last a lifetime.
Do not sleep, shower, bathe, swim, do dishes or household cleaning with chemicals. Tap, well, sea, and pool water all contain a variety of chemicals that can result in damage or excessive wear to metals and stones.
Do not exercise when wearing your jewelry. Sweat, tugging, pulling, and rough handling can result in broken links, wire, and thread.
Put your jewelry on after you have applied make-up, hair products, or perfumes. Repeated exposure to the chemicals in beauty products causes your jewelry to lose its sparkle and shine.
If you have any questions or comments please feel free to contact me and I will be happy to answer back.