This pair of Colorful earrings is a fun accessory which can be worn in the hot summer days/nights or when you want to perk up your wardrobe!!
Each earring features:
- shell loose beads round ivory (30 mm diameter); (These items are made from natural shells, so the surface may look cratered. It is normal phenomenon rather than quality problem. Please rest assured.)
- cloisonne beads round mixed flower pattern, round form, diameter: 8 mm;
- red glass bead, diameter: 4 mm;
- copper ear post stud earrings findings ball, silver plated.
The details of them:
- 6 cm / 2.36 inches long (with the earwire);
- 6 grams each weight.
Price; 10€ / 10.5$
Thank you for your visit.
All items are shipped in gift-boxes.
For more jewelry you can link to: www.etsy.com/shop/mihacreation?ref=hdr_shop_menu
If you have any questions or comments please feel free to contact me and I will be happy to answer back.
Handmade Jewelry Care
Even the best-made, highest quality jewelry is delicate. If not handled properly, jewelry will break or become damaged. Handmade jewelry can be extra delicate, so a little extra care will allow it to last a lifetime.
Do not sleep, shower, bathe, swim, do dishes or household cleaning with chemicals. Tap, well, sea, and pool water all contain a variety of chemicals that can result in damage or excessive wear to metals and stones.
Do not exercise when wearing your jewelry. Sweat, tugging, pulling, and rough handling can result in broken links, wire, and thread.