Coral, black agate, crystal quartz and glass bead earrings
Cascading with different light hues, the coral, black agate, crystal quartz and glass bead earrings are quite cute and feminine. They sparkle and in their swing these cute earrings accentuate your delicate neckline making you feel special and for sure you will attract attention wherever you go.
Their loveliness is given by:
- (Grade B) Coral (natural & dyed), teardrop beads, deep red, about 8mm( 3/8") x 4mm( 1/8");
- glass beads, irregular brass & purple transparent, faceted, about 5.0mm( 2/8") x 5.0mm( 2/8");
- natural agate, black, round, faceted, diameter - 3mm;
- crystal quartz, light blue and green, faceted, bicone, diameter - 4mm;
- brass beads, frames triangle, brass tone blank, 12.0mm( 4/8") x 11.0mm( 3/8");
- silver plated ear wire hooks; (17x18 mm / 0.66x0.70 inches).
Overall length of the earring(including the earwire) is almost 6 cm / 2.36 inches and weights 1 gram. (they're very light)
Price: 19€ / 23.35$
Thank you for your visit.
All items are shipped in gift-boxes.
This pair goes perfectly with a matching necklace which is not included but available for purchase here:
If you have any questions or comments please feel free to contact me and I will be happy to answer back.
Handmade Jewelry Care
Even the best-made, highest quality jewelry is delicate. If not handled properly, jewelry will break or become damaged. Handmade jewelry can be extra delicate, so a little extra care will allow it to last a lifetime.
Do not sleep, shower, bathe, swim, do dishes or household cleaning with chemicals. Tap, well, sea, and pool water all contain a variety of chemicals that can result in damage or excessive wear to metals and stones.
Do not exercise when wearing your jewelry. Sweat, tugging, pulling, and rough handling can result in broken links, wire, and thread.
Put your jewelry on after you have applied make-up, hair products, or perfumes. Repeated exposure to the chemicals in beauty products causes your jewelry to lose its sparkle and shine.