Lapis Lazuli and coral necklace
This Lapis Lazuli and coral necklace is quite elegant and feminine to stand you out wherever you are : in town, dressy events, a formal ball.
• (Grade B) Lapis Lazuli (natural & dyed) loose beads teardrop denim about 25mm x17mm(1" x 5/8");
• (Grade B) Sodalite (natural) loose beads, oval blue (30x10mm,35cm/13 6/8"inch) long;
• (Grade B) coral (natural/dyed) loose beads, round red - 4mm(1/8") diam;
• (Grade B) coral ( natural/dyed) loose beads, cylinder deep red about 4.0mm( 1/8") x 2.0mm( 1/8");
• brass spacer beads, cubed, golden, (2x2mm)( 1/8”x1/8”);
• (Grade B) Lapis Lazuli (natural/dyed) loose beads flat round deep blue about 6.0 mm( 2/8") x 4.0 mm( 1/8").
The necklace finishes with:
• a gold plated lobster parrot clasp (12x6mm/0.472x0.236 inch);
• and a gold plated extension chain (50x3mm/1.96x0.11 inch).
Details of it:
• it is adjustable from: 54.5cm/21.45inches to 59.5cm/23.42inches;
• extra chain with the cylinder coral on the other side will have a dangle effect and creates a dressy one-of-a-kind necklace;
• it weights 46grams.
Thank you for your visit.
All items are shipped in gift-boxes.
For more jewelry you can link to: www.etsy.com/shop/mihacreation?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Lapis is an excellent stone for executives, journalists, and psychologists, stimulating wisdom and good judgment in the practical world. It aids intellectual analysis in archeologists and historians, problem solving for lawyers, and creates new ideas for inventors and writers.
A stone of truth, Lapis encourages honesty of the spirit, and in the spoken and written word. Wear it for all forms of deep communication. It is also a stone of friendship and brings harmony in relationships. A Lapis grid brings calm and loving communication for a home with temperamental teenagers, or children with Asperger's syndrome, autism, or attention-deficit disorder.
Lapis Lazuli is beneficial to the throat, larynx, and vocal chords, and helps regulate the endocrine and thyroid glands. It overcomes hearing loss and other problems with ear and nasal passages.
Lapis Lazuli enhances circulation and improves cardiac rhythm. It reduces vertigo and lowers blood pressure, and is thought to alleviate insomnia.
Relieve oozing or septic sties, and other eye infections, by rubbing the area with a piece of Lapis heated in warm water. Once cooled, the water can then be used for an eye bath. A Lapis heated in sunlight, reduces bruising and is good for skin problems and insect bites.
Lapis is beneficial for women suffering from menstrual irregularities, and relieves cramps, stiffness and lumbago. Lapis Lazuli relieves general pain and inflammations, and is especially effective against migraine headaches. It aids the nervous system and brain disorders, and is believed to help with attention-deficit, autism and Asperger's syndrome.
Handmade Jewelry Care
Even the best-made, highest quality jewelry is delicate. If not handled properly, jewelry will break or become damaged. Handmade jewelry can be extra delicate, so a little extra care will allow it to last a lifetime.
Do not sleep, shower, bathe, swim, do dishes or household cleaning with chemicals. Tap, well, sea, and pool water all contain a variety of chemicals that can result in damage or excessive wear to metals and stones.
Do not exercise when wearing your jewelry. Sweat, tugging, pulling, and rough handling can result in broken links, wire, and thread.
Put your jewelry on after you have applied make-up, hair products, or perfumes. Repeated exposure to the chemicals in beauty products causes your jewelry to lose its sparkle and shine.
If you have any questions or comments please feel free to contact me and I will be happy to answer back.