They have been created using:
- natural white jade beads, dyed, round, colorful, diameter 8mm;
- zinc based alloy connector finding ,square antic silver flower pattern, 3x3 cm / 1.18x1.18 inches;
- zinc based alloy connector finding, round antic silver form, diameter: 10 mm / 0.39 inches;
- iron based alloy textured link cable chain findings silver plated 4x2.5mm (1/8"x1/8");
- silver plated ear wire hooks (17x18 mm).
The length from top to the hook earwire to the bottom of the earring is about 9 cm / 3.54 inch and weights 6 grams.
Price: 15.50€ / 16.50$
Thank you for your visit.
For more jewelry you can link to: www.etsy.com/shop/mihacreation?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Handmade Jewelry Care
Even the best-made, highest quality jewelry is delicate. If not handled properly, jewelry will break or become damaged. Handmade jewelry can be extra delicate, so a little extra care will allow it to last a lifetime.
Do not sleep, shower, bathe, swim, do dishes or household cleaning with chemicals. Tap, well, sea, and pool water all contain a variety of chemicals that can result in damage or excessive wear to metals and stones.
Do not exercise when wearing your jewelry. Sweat, tugging, pulling, and rough handling can result in broken links, wire, and thread.
Put your jewelry on after you have applied make-up, hair products, or perfumes. Repeated exposure to the chemicals in beauty products causes your jewelry to lose its sparkle and shine.
If you have any questions or comments please feel free to contact me and I will be happy to answer back.