Natural pearls, coral and garnet bracelet
Natural pearls, coral and garnet bracelet is classy, delicate, elegant and romantically designed. It looks as if each strand complements one another and together evoke the birth of life, the sky and seas.
The bracelet features:
- (Grade A) natural pearl, oval form, peachy beige, about 5mm x4mm ( 2/8" x 1/8") - 4mm x4mm ( 1/8" x 1/8");
- (Grade B) coral ( natural/dyed), cylinder form, dark red, about 4.0mm ( 1/8") x 2.0mm ( 1/8");
- iron based alloy chain, rose gold, 3mm x2mm ( 1/8" x 1/8");
- (Grade A) natural pearl beads, oval form, blue gray, about 6mm x3mm ( 2/8" x 1/8") - 4mm x3mm ( 1/8" x 1/8");
- (Grade A) garnet gemstone beads, cylinder, wine red, about 7mm x3mm ( 2/8" x 1/8") - 5mm x3mm ( 2/8" x 1/8");
- copper lobster clasp, rose gold, 10mm ( 3/8") x 6mm ( 2/8").
Pearl bracelet has approx. 18.5 cm /7.28 inches long and weighs 6 grams.
Price: 44.09€ / 48.93$
Thank you for your visit.
All items are shipped in gift-boxes.
For more jewelry you can link to: www.etsy.com/shop/mihacreation?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Handmade Jewelry Care
Even the best-made, highest quality jewelry is delicate. If not handled properly, jewelry will break or become damaged. Handmade jewelry can be extra delicate, so a little extra care will allow it to last a lifetime.
Do not sleep, shower, bathe, swim, do dishes or household cleaning with chemicals. Tap, well, sea, and pool water all contain a variety of chemicals that can result in damage or excessive wear to metals and stones.
Do not exercise when wearing your jewelry. Sweat, tugging, pulling, and rough handling can result in broken links, wire, and thread.
Put your jewelry on after you have applied make-up, hair products, or perfumes. Repeated exposure to the chemicals in beauty products causes your jewelry to lose its sparkle and shine.
If you have any questions or comments please feel free to contact me and I will be happy to answer back.