Gemstone and sterling silver half-moon bracelet
It has been crafted from:
- chips of peridot, coral, opal, sodalite, carneol, aquamarine, labradorite and green agate;
- pink tiger's eye, round, diameter 5mm;
- light pink turquoise african, round, diameter 6mm;
- pink quartz, round, diameter 4mm;
- red coral, round, diameter 4mm and tube;
- honey jade, rings, 5x6mm;
- yellow agate, round, faceted, diameter 3mm;
- a steling silver half-moon charm.
The bracelet ends with a sterling silver parrot clasp and jump rings. The length is about 17.7cm / 6.96 inches.
Price: €48 / $55.80
This bracelet goes perfectly with a matching necklace and a pair of earrings which are not included but available for purchase here:
Thank you for your visit.
All items are shipped in gift-boxes.
Handmade Jewelry Care
Even the best-made, highest quality jewelry is delicate. If not handled properly, jewelry will break or become damaged. Handmade jewelry can be extra delicate, so a little extra care will allow it to last a lifetime.
Do not sleep, shower, bathe, swim, do dishes or household cleaning with chemicals. Tap, well, sea, and pool water all contain a variety of chemicals that can result in damage or excessive wear to metals and stones.
Do not exercise when wearing your jewelry. Sweat, tugging, pulling, and rough handling can result in broken links, wire, and thread.
Put your jewelry on after you have applied make-up, hair products, or perfumes. Repeated exposure to the chemicals in beauty products causes your jewelry to lose its sparkle and shine.
If you have any questions or comments please feel free to contact me and I will be happy to answer back.