Ametrine, fluorite and glass bead bracelet
This ametrine, fluorite and glass bead bracelet is an alluring bracelet which will show off with whatever you wear. It’s perfect for every occasion: starting with the formal events to the workplace.
• glass beads bicone transparent tone faceted: 2 mmx2 mm (0.07"x0.07");
• glass bead-round form - dark red and white about 6 mm-diameter and tube form - dark red and white about 11 mmx7 mm (0.43"x0.27");
• (grade B) ametrine (natural) loose bead irregular purple about 16 mm x 11mm (5/8" x 3/8") - 10mm x 8 mm (3/8" x 3/8");
• (grade A) fluorite (natural) loose bead square multicolor about 7.0 mm( 2/8") x 7.0 mm( 2/8");
• (grade A) fluorite (natural) loose bead square multicolor about 4.0 mm( 1/8") x 4.0 mm( 1/8");
• the final piece of it is a copper tone toggle clasp (16x12 mm / 20x7 mm; 0.62x0.47 inch / 0.78x0.27 inch).
It is 20cm/ 7.87inches long and weights 18 grams.
Price: 20€/ 22.5$
Fluorite derives from the Latin noun fluo, meaning a stream or flow of water. In verb form this was fluor or fluere, meaning to flow.
Known as the “Genius Stone,” Fluorite represents the highest state of mental achievement, boosting aptitude and discernment, the absorption of new information, and helping one work through complex issues. Its energy stimulates the electrical charge of brain cells, drawing in more life force (prana) as it encourages both hemispheres to work harmoniously together in balance. Expanding the consciousness, it advances the mind to greater mental, spiritual and psychic awareness. It stirs creativity and provides a limitless range of avenues for exploration. Fluorite forms in many color varieties, and while each manifests its abilities in different ways, all serve the mental body, brain and energetic levels of being.
Without nickel or lead.
Thanks for your visit.
For more jewelry you can link to: www.etsy.com/shop/mihacreation?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Handmade Jewelry Care
Even the best-made, highest quality jewelry is delicate. If not handled properly, jewelry will break or become damaged. Handmade jewelry can be extra delicate, so a little extra care will allow it to last a lifetime.
Do not sleep, shower, bathe, swim, do dishes or household cleaning with chemicals. Tap, well, sea, and pool water all contain a variety of chemicals that can result in damage or excessive wear to metals and stones.
Do not exercise when wearing your jewelry. Sweat, tugging, pulling, and rough handling can result in broken links, wire, and thread.
If you have any questions or comments please feel free to contact me and I will be happy to answer back.