Brown Tiger's eye bracelet
If you are in the mood for an accessory to perk up your wardrobe this “Brown Tiger’s eye bracelet” is what you may want. This design has a modern feel and looks quite unique without making a fuss.
It is made with:
• (Grade A) Lapis Lazuli (natural) loose beads round deep blue about 4-5.0mm diameter;
• (Grade B) Coral (natural) loose beads cylinder deep red about 4.0mm (1/8") x 2.0mm (1/8");
• (Grade B) Coral (natural) loose beads round deep red about 4.0mm diameter;
• (Grade A) Tiger's Eyes (natural) loose beads round brown about 6.0mm diameter;
• gold plated stardust ball spacer beads about 8mm diameter;
• gold plated stardust ball spacer beads about 6mm diameter;
• gold plated lobster parrot clasp (12x6 mm / 0.472x0.236 inch).
The length of the bracelet varies from 18.5cm / 7.28inch to 23.5cm / 9.25inches because of the gold plated extension chain (50x3 mm / 1.96x0.11 inch) and weights 9 grams / 0.019pounds.
Price: 15€ / 16.50$
Thank you for your visit.
All items are shipped in gift-boxes.
For more jewelry you can link to: www.etsy.com/shop/mihacreation?ref=hdr_shop_menu
If you have any questions or comments please feel free to contact me and I will be happy to answer back.
Handmade Jewelry Care
Even the best-made, highest quality jewelry is delicate. If not handled properly, jewelry will break or become damaged. Handmade jewelry can be extra delicate, so a little extra care will allow it to last a lifetime.
Do not sleep, shower, bathe, swim, do dishes or household cleaning with chemicals. Tap, well, sea, and pool water all contain a variety of chemicals that can result in damage or excessive wear to metals and stones.
Do not exercise when wearing your jewelry. Sweat, tugging, pulling, and rough handling can result in broken links, wire, and thread.
Put your jewelry on after you have applied make-up, hair products, or perfumes. Repeated exposure to the chemicals in beauty products causes your jewelry to lose its sparkle and shine.
Tiger's Eye is a stone of protection that is also very stabilizing and grounding. It enhances integrity, willpower, self-confidence, practicality and correct use of power.
It is a stone that enhances good luck, and brings prosperity, often in the form of money. Tiger's eye is also a very protective stone which is especially protective during travel. It can also help one see clearly without illusion.
Tiger's eye brings a special boost to the solar plexus chakra and to one's personal power.