Agate and coral necklace
Agate and coral necklace is a real color feast for eyes. It's delicate, feminine and subtle, can be worn to the workplace and to a party. It's so whimsical that it makes you smile just to wear it.
The necklace features:
- (Grade B) agate (dyed), round beads, blue, faceted, about 6mm - diameter;
- brass spacer beads, triangular prism, brass color, about 4mm ( 1/8") x 3mm ( 1/8");
- (Grade B) coral ( natural/dyed) cylinder beads, red, about 4.0mm ( 1/8") x 2.0mm ( 1/8");
- (Grade B) agate (dyed, round beads, black, faceted, aboout 6mm - diameter;
- sterling silver bolt spring ring clasp, round, about 8mm ( 3/8") x 6mm ( 2/8").
The length of it is approx: 36.50 cm/ 14.37 inches and weights 18 grams.
Price: 27.80€ /31.97$
Thank you for your visit.
All items are shipped in gift-boxes.
For more jewelry you can link to: www.etsy.com/shop/mihacreation?ref=hdr_shop_menu
If you have any questions or comments please feel free to contact me and I will be happy to answer back.
Handmade Jewelry Care
Even the best-made, highest quality jewelry is delicate. If not handled properly, jewelry will break or become damaged. Handmade jewelry can be extra delicate, so a little extra care will allow it to last a lifetime.
Do not sleep, shower, bathe, swim, do dishes or household cleaning with chemicals. Tap, well, sea, and pool water all contain a variety of chemicals that can result in damage or excessive wear to metals and stones.
Do not exercise when wearing your jewelry. Sweat, tugging, pulling, and rough handling can result in broken links, wire, and thread.
Put your jewelry on after you have applied make-up, hair products, or perfumes. Repeated exposure to the chemicals in beauty products causes your jewelry to lose its sparkle and shine.