Natural amethyst, ourmeline and freshwater pearl necklace
This unique, pearl and gemstone Natural amethyst, tourmaline and freshwater pearl necklace captures the rich mystery of dusk. With its length, you'll look fabulous (like a princess) with an elegant evening or party dress.
The choker was composed by:
- natural dyed freshwater cultured pearl beads oval grey, about 10mm x8mm ( 3/8" x 3/8") - 8mm x7mm ( 3/8" x 2/8");
- (Grade B) tourmaline (natural) loose beads irregular mixed, about 12mm x 5mm ( 4/8" x 2/8") - 5mm x 4mm ( 2/8" x 1/8");
- (Grade A) amethyst (natural) loose beads round, dark purple, about 6.0mm - diameter, all mounted on an illusion cord (nylon thread of 0.5 mm diam.).
The necklace ends with a silver plated lobster parrot clasp.
- length 42 cm (16.53 inches);
- weight 29 grams.
Price: 32€ / 33.50$
Thank you for your visit.
All items are shipped in gift-boxes.
For more jewelry you can link to: www.etsy.com/shop/mihacreation?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Information about the gemstones:
- Tourmaline is a shamanic stone, providing protection during ritual work. It can be used for scrying, and was traditionally used to point out a cause of trouble or an offender, and to indicate a good direction in which to move. Wear this crystal for protection against moaners, whiners, complaining neighbors or emotional vampires who burden you with their problems but do nothing to improve their situations.
In the workplace, hold Black Tourmaline for a few minutes when you need to wake up your mind or when you need full concentration. It provides an excellent shield against environmental pollutants, electromagnetic smog, and radiation associated with cell phones, computers, and other electronic equipment.
- Amethyst is a wonderful talisman for use in the creative arts, especially in darker shades. It assists endeavors where new, original results need to be created using tools and methods of the past. It is often used as the Artist’s Stone, the Composer’s Stone, the Inventor’s, Poet’s and Painter’s Stones. Keep an Amethyst crystal or cluster in the area to focus and amplify the creative elements of the Universal Life Force.
Called the “All-healer,” Amethyst is one of the most effective crystals for healing people, plants and animals. Natural unpolished Amethysts or geodes are particularly helpful placed where plants will not grow or animals refuse to sit. It also counteracts negative earth energies beneath buildings or anywhere that feels hostile.
Handmade Jewelry Care
Even the best-made, highest quality jewelry is delicate. If not handled properly, jewelry will break or become damaged. Handmade jewelry can be extra delicate, so a little extra care will allow it to last a lifetime.
Do not sleep, shower, bathe, swim, do dishes or household cleaning with chemicals. Tap, well, sea, and pool water all contain a variety of chemicals that can result in damage or excessive wear to metals and stones.
Do not exercise when wearing your jewelry. Sweat, tugging, pulling, and rough handling can result in broken links, wire, and thread.
Put your jewelry on after you have applied make-up, hair products, or perfumes. Repeated exposure to the chemicals in beauty products causes your jewelry to lose its sparkle and shine.
If you have any questions or comments please feel free to contact me and I will be happy to answer back.