Natural white freshwater pearl necklace
Natural white freshwater pearl necklace expresses simplicity and elegance at the same time.
The classic beauty of the baroque pearls artistry interwoven with tourmaline makes you dream at the famous balls on the aristocratic courts.
- (Grade B) natural freshwater cultured pearl beads semi baroque, white, about 9mm-10mm - diameter;
- (Grade B) tourmaline (natural), loose beads, irregular, mixed, about 12mm x 5mm( 4/8" x 2/8") - 5mm x 4mm( 2/8" x 1/8");
- brass spacer beads triangular prism, brass color, about 4mm( 1/8") x 3mm( 1/8");
- (Grade B) red agate (natural) loose beads, round, brown-red, about 8.0mm - diameter;
- zinc metal alloy, necklace cord end tips lock, antique bronze pattern 4.6cm(1 6/8") x 23.0mm( 7/8");
- iron based alloy open link cable chain, antique bronze.
• the length of the longest strand approx. is 54 cm/21.25 inches and the shortest strand is approx;51 cm / 20.07 inches.
• weights 67 grams.
Price: 50€ / 53.80$
Thank you for your visit.
For more jewelry you can link to: www.etsy.com/shop/mihacreation?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Handmade Jewelry Care
Even the best-made, highest quality jewelry is delicate. If not handled properly, jewelry will break or become damaged. Handmade jewelry can be extra delicate, so a little extra care will allow it to last a lifetime.
Do not sleep, shower, bathe, swim, do dishes or household cleaning with chemicals. Tap, well, sea, and pool water all contain a variety of chemicals that can result in damage or excessive wear to metals and stones.
Do not exercise when wearing your jewelry. Sweat, tugging, pulling, and rough handling can result in broken links, wire, and thread.
Put your jewelry on after you have applied make-up, hair products, or perfumes. Repeated exposure to the chemicals in beauty products causes your jewelry to lose its sparkle and shine.
If you have any questions or comments please feel free to contact me and I will be happy to answer back.
Garnet is a protective energy stone which is especially known for protection from evil, during travel, nightmares, and from wounds. Garnet has been used to release bad karma, which can be considered a form of protection in this life. Garnet is said to be a stone of protecting against and success with lawsuits.
Garnet is used to access ancient memories. This makes it a preferred tool for past life regression.
Emotionally, considered a stone of increasing commitment, honesty, hope, and faith. It is a stone of positive thoughts which is said to dispel and relieve depression. Garnet is also used to overcome crisis and trauma. It is used to bring one away from a sense of helplessness or victimization and imparting courage.
Garnet is considered a stone that helps one realize and enjoy the pleasures of earthly incarnation.This includes enhancing sensuality, sexuality, and intimacy in a balanced fashion. As such, garnet is a stone of love and passion.
Garnet has been used a great deal for gentle spiritual healing, and is used to enhance intuition in this manner. It discourages disorganized growth, and brings inner strength.