Natural turquoise howlite and jade necklace
The combination between howlite, jade, amethyst and suede and this unique design makes the natural howlite and jade necklace to be one-of-a-kind and to become your favorite jewelry accessory.
- natural howlite, turquoise color, irregular forms;
- (Grade C) agate (dyed), chips beads;
- natural agate; round beads, dyed, faceted, mixed color, diameter - 6mm;
- dyed natural white jade beads, faceted, abacus, dark orange, 8x5mm / 0.31x0.19 inches;
- (Grade A) amethyst (natural) loose beads round, dark purple, about 6.0mm - diameter;
It finishes with a copper color "S" shape toggle clasp finding, approx: 21mmx12mm; diameter 7mm; hole size: 3mm 5mm; thickness: 2mm and 1mm.
The length of it is approx: 86 cm/ 33.85 inches and weights 57 grams.
Price: 47.30€ / 50$
Thank you for your visit.
All items are shipped in gift-boxes.
For more jewelry you can link to: www.etsy.com/shop/mihacreation?ref=hdr_shop_menu
If you have any questions or comments please feel free to contact me and I will be happy to answer back.
- Amethyst is a wonderful talisman for use in the creative arts, especially in darker shades. It assists endeavors where new, original results need to be created using tools and methods of the past. It is often used as the Artist’s Stone, the Composer’s Stone, the Inventor’s, Poet’s and Painter’s Stones. Keep an Amethyst crystal or cluster in the area to focus and amplify the creative elements of the Universal Life Force.
Called the “All-healer,” Amethyst is one of the most effective crystals for healing people, plants and animals. Natural unpolished Amethysts or geodes are particularly helpful placed where plants will not grow or animals refuse to sit. It also counteracts negative earth energies beneath buildings or anywhere that feels hostile.
Agate enhances mental function by improving concentration, perception, and analytical abilities. Agate is beneficial in self-analysis and uncovering hidden circumstances that might interfere with well-being. It promotes self-acceptance and confidence, encouraging the speaking of one's own truth. Agate overcomes negativity and bitterness of the heart, by healing anger, fostering love, and lending the courage to start over. It is useful for any kind of trauma.
Handmade Jewelry Care
Even the best-made, highest quality jewelry is delicate. If not handled properly, jewelry will break or become damaged. Handmade jewelry can be extra delicate, so a little extra care will allow it to last a lifetime.
Do not sleep, shower, bathe, swim, do dishes or household cleaning with chemicals. Tap, well, sea, and pool water all contain a variety of chemicals that can result in damage or excessive wear to metals and stones.
Do not exercise when wearing your jewelry. Sweat, tugging, pulling, and rough handling can result in broken links, wire, and thread.
Put your jewelry on after you have applied make-up, hair products, or perfumes. Repeated exposure to the chemicals in beauty products causes your jewelry to lose its sparkle and shine.