Natural unakite necklace
Natural Unakite necklace tells its own romantic story, especially around the delicate neck of yours. It makes you feel like in a green paradise.
It has been created from:
- (Grade B) Unakite, (natural), loose beads round green, spot pattern, about 8 mm ( 3/8") diameter;
- (Grade A) Unakite (natural), loose beads round multicolor, faceted, about 6.0 mm ( 2/8") diameter;
- (Grade B) agate (natural), loose beads round, blue, faceted, about 6 mm (2/8") diameter;
- red mottled effect, round glass loose beads, 8 mm (3/8") diameter;
- (Grade B) Unakite, loose beads round, green spot pattern, about 14 mm Diameter;
- natural Unakite, loose beads cube, green spot pattern, 4x4x4 mm;
- a round clasp, antic bronze.
The length of it is approx: 49?5 cm/ 19.48 inches and weights 54 grams.
Price: 41€ / 43$
Thank you for your visit.
All items are shipped in gift-boxes.
For more jewelry you can link to: www.etsy.com/shop/mihacreation?ref=hdr_shop_menu
If you have any questions or comments please feel free to contact me and I will be happy to answer back.
Unakite is a stone that encourages visionary abilities by opening your psychic vision.
It works through the third eye chakra and aids you to visualize the things you desire in your life.
It has an excellent balancing action for your emotions, bringing your emotions into line with your spiritual aspects.
If you are wondering how to sleep better, this is one of the healing crystals that will assist better sleep, and will also help to relieve stress.
Addictive habits that you have had difficulty dealing with, will be helped by its energy, as it will give you help to break through the barriers that have held you back from being able to achieve your desires.
Handmade Jewelry Care
Even the best-made, highest quality jewelry is delicate. If not handled properly, jewelry will break or become damaged. Handmade jewelry can be extra delicate, so a little extra care will allow it to last a lifetime.
Do not sleep, shower, bathe, swim, do dishes or household cleaning with chemicals. Tap, well, sea, and pool water all contain a variety of chemicals that can result in damage or excessive wear to metals and stones.
Do not exercise when wearing your jewelry. Sweat, tugging, pulling, and rough handling can result in broken links, wire, and thread.
Put your jewelry on after you have applied make-up, hair products, or perfumes. Repeated exposure to the chemicals in beauty products causes your jewelry to lose its sparkle and shine.